1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Buying on our Web shop is permitted only for adult persons and for business companies who were provided during registration valid private and other information, have accepted our Terms and Conditions of sale and have agreed with all necessary terms. Electronic cigarettes and all accessories, liquids and rest of the products that are selling on our page are not intended to persons who are not adult, pregnant women, people with cardiovascular problems and to persons allergic to propylene glycol (PG). We recommend our products to people who are already using Ecigarettes or to smokers who want to replace classic cigarettes with e- cigarettes. Pictures of products are for illustrative purposes only.
Address: Kralja Petra Svačića 130, 31 300 Beli Manastir, Croatia
HR VAT identification number: 16019450302
EU VAT identification number: HR16019450302
Court: trgovački sud u Osijeku
Registration number: 030188818
Bank account number: PBZ d.d. IBAN: HR05 2340 0091 1108 6877 7 SWIFT code : PBZGHR2X
Share capital: 20 000 HRK (full paid amount)
Board member- manager: Attila Lefler
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: HU +386 20/553-2383 HR +385 99 306 9777
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/liquidhall
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/liquidhall
- Web page: https://liquidhall.com
Ordering is available only for registered users in two possible ways:
- By selecting the option "Registration" on the web site header and filling in personal and other information (in this case you will receive an e-mail confirmation of registration at email address you have added).
- By adding products to your cart and completing your registration information.
3. BUYING AND ORDERING
Just to watch products and put them in to the cart site visitors do not
need registration or signup, but without the same, the purchase cannot
be realized. Product descriptions and additional information you can
see on product's page, where you can also see retail prices for
customers. Order quantity for any product is 1, you can change it in
cart menu. Sometimes operator can limit purchasing quantities per
order. You can put the selected product in your cart by clicking the
"Add to cart" icon. You can continue your purchase by selecting any
other products or you can create a list of ready-to-order products and
begin the process of completing your order. Account registration has
many benefits (Newsletter with special prices, collect loyalty points,
shop using pre-stored information).
In case of purchase as company, you have option to register like our
Information required to make a purchase on behalf of the company: -
company name, - headquarters, - EU VAT identification number. In
the case of any missing information, we will be unable to provide an
Bank transfer (We are accepting only Euro! Potential costs of currency conversion you will have to bare by yourself and they may vary from bank to bank!)
Instructions for payment:Recipient: Trivap d.o.o.,
Kralja Petra Svacica 130, 31300 Beli Manastir
Bank: Privredna Banka Zagreb d.d., Radnička cesta 50, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
IBAN: HR05 2340 0091 1108 6877 7
Reference number: HR00 - please write the order number
Your order will not be dispatched until the payment is visible on our account.
Revolut Money Transfer
Please transfer the total amount to the following Revolut bank account:
Account type: Business
Country of recepient's bank: Lithuania
IBAN: LT47 3250 0978 0488 7375
Company name: Trivap
Address line 1: Kralja Petra Svačića 130
Postal code: 31300
Town/City: Beli Manastir
Reference: order number
Your order will not ship until we receive payment!
Before completing your order, you must read and accept terms and conditions of sale. By clicking the "ORDER" button, you will confirm your intention to buy from liquidhall.com web store. Before doing so, we advise you to check your personal information, your billing address, shipping address and payment option as well as the quantity of ordered products and their prices. The Web Store will not be responsible for any incorrect information provided by the buyer. If the information you provided is correct, complete the ordering process by clicking the "Confirm Order" button. Shortly after, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has been received (we recommend to check a SPAM folder as well). If the confirmation email does not arrive within 12 hours of completing the ordering process, please notify customer support. A possible change of order is available by the time you receive an e- mail that shipment is packed. If the customer requires additional orders after processing is complete, the products will be shipped in a separate packages. (In that case, shipping cost will be charged for each package separately!) We will send you an email about each stage of the order status change.
Currency and language on web shop
Prices on the web shop are calculated at a fixed rate for which is worth that:
HUF (100) / HRK= 1,88679
EUR / HRK = 7,53450
You can view prices in three currencies: KN, HUF, and EUR.
Our webshop started using the OSS (One Stop Shop) system, for cross-border sales to individuals. VAT is now calculated in accordance with the rules of the country in which the end customer is based.
The default language is Croatian, optional languages are Hungarian and English.
Make sure that your billing information is correct. You can change your previously saved billing information by selecting the "add a new billing address" option. If you want to provide a different shipping address, you can do it in your account settings.
4. DELIVERY INFORMATION
Make sure that your delivery information is correct. You can change your previously saved shipping information by selecting the "add new shipping address" option. Delivery price depends of a package weight and payment method.
Potential customs clearance costs has to be paid by the buyer.
Our standard delivery is via courier service.
- Slatinska 7, 10360 Zagreb-Sesvete
- Služba za korisnike : +385 (0)1 3430 600
- Fax: +385 (0)1 3430 670
- E-mail: email@example.com
5. CONSUMER CONTRACT
You can terminate your contract within 14 days without obligations. You have to inform us before deadline ends by the email in which you have to write out your first name, last name, address, phone number, and your email by the filled form of contract termination.
Deadline for unilateral breach of contract is 14 days from:
- when you or third party person, which you have designated and which is not carrier goods are given (sales contract).
- when you or third party person, which you have designated and which is not carrier, goods are delivered in different separate packages.
- when you or third party person, which you have designated and which is not carrier first part of shipment is handed which is arranged for a specified period of time.
We can make money refund only in case that goods are already delivered on our company address or you can just send some kind of proof for that act. You are responsible for every impairment of goods by handling and functionality of that same goods.
You cannot do the unilateral termination of the contract if:
- A seller has been fulfilled the service with buyer consent and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract if the service is fulfilled.
- Object of the contract are goods or services which price depends on changes in the financial market that are outside the influence of the seller and which may occur during the term of the buyer's right to unilaterally terminate the contract
- Object of the contract are goods which are made by the specification of the buyer or custom made. - Objects of contract are goods which best before date expires quickly.
- Object of the contract are goods which because of health or hygienic reasons cannot be returned back to seller.
- Object of a contract are goods mixed with some other goods items.
Consumer Protection Law: https://www.zakon.hr/z/193/Zakon-ozastiti-potrosaca
Warranty will be provided only with valid invoice and warranty card. We cannot accept responsibility for defects caused by improper use of the product. You can find warranty card on our web shop page. It is very important to consider the following criteria when making a warranty / return claim:
- Goods must be adequately packed and protected from damage (the product must be shipped back to us in its original packaging with all accompanying materials and documentation which was inside the box when purchased).
- Original invoice or a copy should be added inside
- A detail description of the device faulty must be provided with the goods
- With goods that should be returned, it is necessary to send filed and signed an electronic form of the unilateral termination of the contract.
Goods that are inadequately packaged or came damaged we will not be able to receive! We will not accept packages that are on our charge! The costs of sending a resolved warranty problem will be paid by the seller. The parcel must be officially stamped and sent within 14 days from the day when we have sent the order to the customer.
Consumer complaints about products can be submitted to the following address:
Company: TRIVAP d.o.o.
Address: Kralja Petra Svacica 130, 31300 Beli Manastir, Croatia
Phone number: +385 99 306 9777
The operator will respond to the complaints within 30 days of sending email or letter. If you find any defective product or product different from product that you have ordered, please contact our customer service in 48h after receiving the shipment. Our company will try to investigate the case and make every effort to resolve it. NOTICE! We do not accept the ransom packages!
As an essential part of every business, we collect and manage consumer and client data. This notice explains when and why we collect personal information about you; how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
What Information Do We Collect?
The exact information we will request from you depends on what you have asked us to do or what we are contracted to do for you.
The information we collect from you may include, but not be limited to:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Bank / Card Details
You can deliver your personal information using the following methods:
Please also be advised that when you visit our website, cookies will be used to collect information about you such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address which connects your computer or mobile device to the Internet, and information about your visit such as the pages you viewed or searched for, pages response times, and download errors for example. We do this so that we can measure our website’s performance and make improvements in the future. Cookies are also used to enhance our website’s functionality and personalisation, which includes sharing data with third party organisations. You can control this by adjusting your cookies settings.
More about cookies
Collecting and processing of personal information
Personal information is considered as an information that identifies you as a person (such as name, gender, address, e-mail or postal address, etc.). Trivap d.o.o. does not collect your personal information unless you have made it available to us (when ordering a product or for any other reason).
Use and storage of cookies (HTTP cookies)
Newsletter and subscription
If you have given consent to receive the Newsletter, we may send you an electronic newsletter containing commercial content for advertising. The information you provide us in order to subscribe to the Newsletter will only be used to submit the Newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe from the Newsletter, you can do so at any time through the unsubscribe option located in the Newsletter. In the event of unsubscribing, we will stop processing the personal information we collect for this purpose.
Children and Minors Under 18
Our services are not aimed at children and minors under 18, as we deal with age restricted products therefore we will not hold any data for a minor.
Why Do We Need This Information?
The primary reason for asking you to provide us with your personal data is to allow us to carry out your requests/instructions, which will usually be to provide you with goods, or to replace damaged / faulty goods. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Verifying your identity;
- To communicate with you;
- To keep financial records of your transactions;
- Responding to any complaint made against us;
- To obtain payment;
- To market our services and provide details of promotions that may interest you.
Who Has Access to My Personal Data?
Liquidhall operates a data protection regime to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. Ordinarily we will only use your information within Liquidhall; we will not share your information with third parties. However, there may be occasions where we may need to provide some information to third parties, to enable us to carry out your transaction / resolve your query. These may include:
- Contracted suppliers;
- Bank or building society; or other financial institutions;
- Providers of identity verification;
- Any disclosure required by law or regulation; such as the prevention of financial crime and terrorism.
Your personal data is protected by legal rights under the GDPR, which include:
- Right of access – to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification – to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling –rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We recognise that your information is valuable and we take all reasonable measures to protect it whilst it is in our care.
We have exceptional standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Similarly, we adopt a high threshold when it comes to confidentiality obligations; both internal and external parties have agreed to protect confidentiality of all information, to ensure all personal data is handled and processed in line with our stringent confidentiality and data protection policies.
We will only ever use your personal information to complete transactions or target individuals with marketing materials. We may use personalisation to collect analytics to inform marketing and produce relevant content for the marketing strategy to enable it to enhance and personalise the customer experience.
We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption and other industry standard security approaches. We also enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files to keep data safe.
How Long Do We Keep It For?
Your personal information will be retained, usually in computer or manual files, only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected; or as required by law; or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you may hold with us. For example:
- As long as necessary to carry out your transactional requests;
- Transactional data for as long as is required by government bodies;
- Indefinitely where you have consented to receive marketing and other communications from us, or until such time you opt out of receiving such communication.
Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect your personal data in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
- Submitting an online enquiry;
- Following/liking or subscribing to our social media channels;
- Taking part in any competition or promotion run on our website of through our social media channels;
- By completing a questionnaire or survey via our website;
- Asking a question, or submitting your query or complaint via our website, email or social media channels;
- Posting information on our website or social media channels, for example, commenting or joining in discussions;
How We May Use Your Details
The following are examples, although not exhaustive, of how we may use your personal information for our legitimate business interests:
- Fraud prevention;
- Direct marketing;
- System security;
- To monitor and record information relating to the use of our services, to include our website;
- Identifying usage trends;
- Enable business development including sending legal updates, publications and details of events;
- Determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
We may use your personal information for legitimate interests such as direct marketing or under reasonable expectation to provide you with information you would expect to receive or that would benefit or enhance our relationship with you. This information helps us review and improve our service.
We may contact you for the purpose of direct marketing. This means that we may use personal data collected in line with this Privacy Notice, to contact you about our products, services and events. These communications may be delivered by post, email or social media platforms. We will not send marketing communications via SMS or call you without your specific consent. We would never pass or sell your details to a third party.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Head of Data Protection who will investigate further.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the:
8. LEGAL STATEMENT
Website design is intellectual property of TRIVAP d.o.o. as the operator of liquidhall.com. Legal address: http://www.zakon.hr/z/106/ Copyright-Copyright-Related-Regulations. Copying, forwarding and sharing of all data found on liquidhall.com is possible only with permission of the operator, otherwise unauthorized copying will result with legal consequences. The site operator is responsible for the authenticity of the products on this site. The Website Operator is not responsible for any indirect or direct damage caused by incorrect information contained on the Website, its malfunctioning, potential failure or termination of operation. Liquidallall.com is not responsible for any content displayed on affiliate sites linked to or advertised on the site. Liquidhall.com web shop assumes no liability to customers in the event of damage caused by a potential external cyber-attack, computer virus, or network and server errors. Our customers buy products from this web store at their own risk. We are not responsible for any damage related to intellectual, mental and physical damage caused by the improper use of our products. Liquidhall.com assumes responsibility for the authenticity of the products it distributes. We take responsibility for repairing or replacing defective products within the warranty period. By visiting our site or purchasing something, you agree with the terms and conditions set out in the Statement. The electronic cigarettes and related products found on our site should not be used by persons under the age of 18 years, pregnant women, persons suffering from cardiovascular disease or persons allergic to propylene glycol (PG).
Product safety use
Products distributed by TRIVAP d.o.o. are not medical products or quit smoking products and are not advertised in any aspect such as. These products can cause nicotine addiction. An e-cigarette contains an e-liquid that may contain nicotine. Nicotine is classified as a poison and can be harmful to health. Consult your doctor before using our products. TRIVAP d.o.o. is not responsible for their irresponsible usage. You are using all products on this site at your own risk. Keep products out of the reach of children and animals. Dispose waste which is resulted from the use of the E-cigarette in accordance with legal regulations. Please, handle with care our products to avoid possible injuries.
9. LEGAL INFORMATION
In case of personal data violation, you can send a complaint to the following email address and request remedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also request additional information regarding the processing of your personal data, and you can request their correction;
- At your request, we may provide information about the data we processed, the purposes of the data processing, its legal basis, as well as the name, address (headquarters) and activity of the data processing department, as well as information about the data recipients. The information will be provided as soon as possible, up to a maximum of 30 working days.
- Your personal data will be erased in case of unlawful processing, at your request, in case of termination of the purpose of processing of data, in case of expiry of the data retention period specified by law or if ordered by a court or data protection supervisor. You will be notified about corrections and deletions.
10. COMMERCIAL INFORMATION
According to the EU TPD-2 Directive, each EU country regulates the purchase of e-liquids individually. When submitting an order it is responsibility of the buyer to know the regulations stated by the EU country in which delivery is going to be done and to comply with the regulations.
11. FINAL PROVISIONS
The operator TRIVAP d.o.o. keep all rights to update and modify Terms and Conditions without prior notice to users. When a new version is posted on the site it will take effect immediately and by using this site you are committing to such changes.
You can download the PDF version of this document here.
Valid from: 29.07.2022.